02 December 2012

White With 1 December CT layout

Today I'm sharing my first CT layout for White With 1! This is shaping up to be an awesome CT spot and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to the challenges over the next 6 months, and seeing what gorgeousness you guys come up with too!

I'm sharing just a wee bit late as I have been away for the weekend at my brother's wedding in the Hunter Valley which was AWESOME. Anyway, the challenge this month is to use Red + White + a Christmas photo.

I've gone for a photo of Holly wearing her new sequin dress up shoes that her beautiful Auntie Debbie gave her last Christmas. She LOVES these shoes and although they are now falling apart because she wears them so much, at least they fit her now! They were like clown shoes when she first wore them.


I've used a wee bit of silver Glimmermist as the background, as well as a pile of random leftover Thickers which I've had for yonks  :)


Other materials used: Bazzill carstock, washi tape, October Afternoon arrow stamp, glitter Thickers, Smash date stamp, Basic Grey brad, Greatest View badge, metal rose from D'Lish Scraps.

Soooo... hop on over to White With 1 for some more inspiration from the lovely creative team, and do have a go at this lovely Christmassy challenge!



3 comments:

  1. Awesome page Leonie, Sweet photo, love all the alphas and the white space. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is fantastic - loving all the white space and your clustered effect - so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your Lo, with mist just where needed, and with the banner on the top

    ReplyDelete