02 March 2013

Scrap Friends March Sketch challenge

I haven't had a go at Scrap Friends' sketch challenges before but needed some inspiration last night so I thought I'd try a sketch, which I never do! I find it really hard sticking to them. Or any kind of guidelines really.... Maybe I'm a bit too 'freestyle'!  :)

Anyway, here's my take:


It's pretty close to the sketch I guess...







Lots of lovely Charms Creations goodness going on...



Materials used: Crate 'Storyteller' paper, Charms Creations felt embellies, Heidi swap butterflies and buzzwords, Sodalicious wood letters, washi tape, Lemon Owl banners, twine, recycled envelope, Glitz, Crate and Echo Park scraps.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Leonie... Love your take on the sketch and the products you use...fun! love that photo! thanks for playing along at SF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined in with us at Scrap Friends...gorgeous job. I'm a firm believer in sketches as jumping off points...excuse the pun...& it's a GREAT photo, BTW.....& I ADORE Charm's stuff...her stars make you smile....as does your LO....gotta love the stamps tucked in:):)) Hope to see you playing along again - I've had fun looking at yours:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those felt embellies! Such a cool layout

    ReplyDelete