15 March 2013

123 Challenge: Black + Year + Twine Circles!

Well you may have already heard on the grapevine (or from my previous post) that the 123 Challenge blog is back in business! With a new blog address and a new owner, 123 is shaping up to be an awesome challenge site. 

Aaaaand... I'm on the DT! Woot! So here's my first layout for this month's challenge...

BLACK + YEAR + TWINE CIRCLES



I love this photo of Ty on his first day at school this year.... there was so many kids around but I managed to get a shot of him alone in between the crowds and I think it kind of conveys the big scary exciting world he was entering, and the trepidation he was feeling on the day.


A bit of vintage goodness going on on this page, some Jenni Bowlin school-themed black paper, wood bits from Sodalicious, and an old glassine envelope on which I've stamped a schoolkids image.


The red pp is from Little Yellow Bicycle's Head of the Class collection.

I really enjoyed this challenge; have you had time to give it a go yet? Head over to the 123 Challenge blog to see some more lovely DT inspiration!

Materials used: Paper from LYB, Jenni Bowlin, Crate, Kaisercraft, Echo Park; twine, vintage paper, Heidi Swapp and Crate Paper Storyteller stickers, glassine envelope, October Afternoon and Darkroom Door, washi tape, Sodalicious wood cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment