01 April 2010

Managing the wet patch

...the baby dribble wet patch that is. Holly has just got to the age where her chin resembles Niagara Falls so I have run up a few dribble bibs for her. In the process I discovered that cotton drill seems to work really well as a backing so there will be more bibs in the store soon when I buy some non-khaki-poo-brown coloured drill (although the khaki did go well with her pink sakura print).

At the moment there are two of the original double sided cotton variety in store - a fabulous graphic black & white number print backed with red polka dots here, and also a sweet Michael Miller Dick & Jane print one here. Both only USD$5!

Not sure I'll be close to the computer over the weekend, so a wonderful relaxing Easter to all! And happy anniversary to us... Rich & I met on April Fools day, how appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment