16 April 2013

April 123 Challenge!


Here's my take on this month's 123 Challenge which is to use...

Duck-egg blue   +  "Today"   +   Whitewash

I had to scrap these pics of Holly being a diva (with a sugar moustache)  :)


I love how my background turned out :)  I suppose it's not technically 'whitewash' but it's 'white spray!' and lots of it - a fingerpainted base made with some white paint, then heaps of Mister Hueys on top, left to dry overnight.


Head on over to the 123 Challenge blog to see some more fab DT inspiration, I love how this has challenge criteria has been interpreted in so many different ways!

Materials used: very old and somewhat nasty Bella paper (yay - scrappin' some crap LOL), Greatest View badge, white Mr Hueys, October Afternoon, Authentique, Websters Pages and Thickers alphas, Sodalicious wood bits, gauze, washi tape, and, as always, paper scraps.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment