21 September 2012

More retreat goodness!

Last week I shared some of the layouts I completed at retreat recently - here's a few more!


This is probably my fave of the whole weekend - my father in law in his heyday, looking very James Dean! There's some awesome Sarsparilla rub-ons from October Afternoon, bits of flyscreen in the back there, some chipboard covered in rusting powder, trinkets from Little Scrapbook Shop and more.


This one of hubby when he was a little guy... still got some journalling to do here.


My Nan, mum, auntie and uncle all looking retro fabulous :) 



My 3rd birthday... how cute is the cake?



Love how bright this one turned out! I bought a lot of Amy Tangerine stickers and alphas at retreat and have used a few on this layout.



This one from the very creative Anna Painter's class... again, I haven't done my journalling yet (naughty, naughty!). But considering the shot of Holly was taken at the children's hospital just before she had plastic surgery on her finger, I figured I should journal about that little incident!

Well there are a few more to share but I'll leave those till next time...

Stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment