16 September 2012

Let's Get Shabby challenge #38


My entry for this month's Let's Get Shabby challenge, with the theme of 'windows or doors'. I thought this would be a good opportunity to scrap a photo that I wanted to be hidden a little, behind a 'door'....


This photo was taken in ’99 when I had some modelling photos taken – I’ve always been kind of proud of these photos and kind of embarrassed at the same time, even though I know there’s no need to hide them (hence my title!).


I've used a mask and some inks and mists on aqua bazzill as the background, and (most of) a kit from D'Lish Scraps. The little door is from Urban Lily and I've misted and stamped it with a Tim Holtz stamp.



Stay crafty!






1 comment:

  1. THis is lovely Leonie! Just gorgeous how the door opens to reveal the photo behind... very creative.

    ReplyDelete