01 July 2013

123 Challenge for June :)


Yes, yes, I know it's July :)  It's been a hectic month all round!

The June challenge at 123 was to use...

GREY + CIRCLES + 'YOU'

I luv how this one has turned out, it could be one of my faves! :)

Did you get time to have a go at the June challenge? July's will be up on the blog very soon!


Materials used: Studio Calico and Glitz pp, Amy Tangerine flower stickers and Thickers, washi tape, Heidi Swapp packaging, feather, Creatiate stamp, yellow and silver Glimmermist, yellow scrap paper from one of Holly's daycare paintings :)

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonie this is a gorgeous layout....Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this page just jumped out at me from the 123 blog, so striking, I love the oversized photo and the little splashes of yellow, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page! The title work is fabulous! Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete