22 October 2012

Soooo tired... back from the awesome Pages 2 Scrap retreat!

So it's Monday night and I still haven't recovered yet :)

I thoroughly enjoyed the Spring Retreat held by Tracey and her team at Pages 2 Scrap. The weekend was spent at the very posh Kooindah Waters resort at Wyong, and although I am absolutely stuffed I also feel really energised and am glad I got to spend some girl time with my sister in law Debbie and regular scrapping partner Karyn!

Over the next few weeks I'll share some of my layouts with you - I managed to get through 11 layouts and most of a DT project.

First up, I wanted to share this layout using MME Kraft Funday paper, which I love, it's really thick and textured. The back had an allover black chevron print which I nearly used for something else.  :) 


I've used a WOW blossom branch covered in copper embossing powder, and the flowers are misted with pink Dylusions, peach glimmermist and a bit of white Mister Huey's.


I've also added some pink Bella bling, Kaiser bling and a Green Tara dragonfly and a bit of washi tape (of course).

I wrote this poem a while back and have just printed it on regular printer paper which I've swiped with Vintage Photo distress stain.


This has turned out kind of rough and natural like I wanted it to, hooray! :)

Stay crafty,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment